100% Garnacha red from very old vines (103 years old) located at an altitude of 785 meters above sea level on soils of gray and red granitic sands.
Under the Protected Designation of Origin Ceberos.
Winemaking: the grapes arrive at the winery first thing in the morning in boxes, which are kept for at least 24 hours at low temperature in cold storage before being transferred to the tank for cold maceration. Winemaking: the grapes arrive early in the morning at the winery in crates, where they remain for at least 24 hours at low temperature in cold storage before being transferred to the tank for cold maceration. This went on for several days. During fermentation and post-fermentation maceration, manual wetting of the shading is carried out gently and slowly. Finally, the wine is pressed in a manual basket and the wine is placed in vats for malolactic fermentation.
Aging: 70% in French oak of 3rd use for 8 months and the other 30% in crystal demijohns in cave conditions. Slightly clarified and filtered.
Color: cherry cherry, medium robe, ruby rim, glyceric.
Nose: high aromatic intensity and evolution in the glass. Complex and well defined. Aromas of undergrowth, mushroom, leaf litter, blueberry jam, blackberries and raspberries, balsamic and fresh character. Spices of cloves, cardamom and cinnamon; and highly floral with hints of carnations.
Palate: full, generous and ample from the beginning. Ripe and creamy tannin, very slow, unctuous and expressive. The aromas of licorice, fresh tobacco, spices and black fruits on the palate make it complex and its structure is harmonious, with a very long aftertaste.
Food pairing: ideal with game meats and stews. Fatty cheeses, winter dishes, fatty meats, red meats. Foie, duck, lamb, barbecue meats.
It is recommended to serve between 13 and 15ºC in a Burgundy or Cabernet Sauvignon glass of fine crystal, given its complexity and structure.