Made from lambs between 35 and 35 days old, exclusively breastfed, reared in Spain, with
weights between 5 and 6 kg.
It is presented pre-grilled, vacuum-packed of the highest quality, on the one hand the sauce in which it is cooked and on the other the meat, which means that both parts retain all their properties.
Ingredients: Churro suckling lamb, water and salt.
How to prepare:
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC for approximately 5 minutes.
- Add the sauce from the bag into the empty casserole dish, preferably earthenware*.
- Place the suckling pig skin-side up, as it will be presented at the table.
- Never pour the sauce on top, so that the skin browns well.
- Place in the oven at medium heat for 30 minutes.
- Ready to serve our exquisite Lamb Churro Roast!
* If the tray is metal, add a glass of water first and use the sauce for plating.
Net Weight: 1.3 kg including sauce approx.