1 bottle 500ml single variety hojiblanca:
Tasting notes: Very complex and elegant fruity green nose with high intensity. Fresh grass, apple and green banana predominate. A background of aromatic plants and tomato plants can also be perceived. On the palate it is very pleasantly sweet, slightly bitter and slightly spicy, with a persistent flavour and a balanced aftertaste reminiscent of green almonds.
1 bottle 500ml single variety picual:
Tasting notes: Intense green olive fruitiness with herbaceous aromas of fresh green fruits – apple, banana and light touches of pineapple, pear and grape – and olive leaf characteristic of the variety, well integrated with the rest. On the palate the entry is smooth, silky, fruity and in the middle of the palate the green notes appear. light bitterness and an elegant intense spiciness on the finish. great harmony and persistence.
1 bottle 500ml single variety aviary:
Tasting notes: Ripe fruity green nose with green notes of medium intensity. Predominantly fruity aromas of almond, ripe banana, apple and nuts. Very sweet and pleasant on the palate, slightly bitter and slightly more spicy but balanced and with an aftertaste reminiscent of dried fruits and nuts.
– Double Gold Medal. Concurso Internacional de Aceite de Oliva Athena 2021. Pajarera variety.
– Silver Medal. Cinve 2021 International Aove Competition. Hojiblanca variety.
– Gold Medal. London 2021 International Competition. Pajarera variety. United Kingdom
• Third Prize International Olive Oil Council (IOC) 2021. Greens Medium Pajarera variety. Spain.
• Gold Medal. Pajarera variety. Monocultivar 2021. Italy
• IberOleum Guide 2021. Pajarera variety. 94/100 (medium/light). Spain.
• Guide IberOleum 2021.Pajarera variety. 91/100 (intense). Spain.
• Guía IberOleum 2021. Best Aove in Pajarera Variety. Spain.
• Guide Evooleum 2021. Best Aove in Pajarera Variety. Spain.
• Siver Medal VIII Iberian Contest of the Mezquita AOVE Awards. Pajarera variety.
• Doble Medalla de Oro. Concurso Internacional de Aceite de Oliva Atenea 2021. Pajarera variety.
• Silver Medal. Cinve 2021 International Aove Competition Hojiblanca variety.
• Gold Medal. London 2021 International Competition. Pajarera variety. United Kingdom